I'm Waiting For Baahubali 2 Says MS Dhoni | Dhoni About Baahubali |

Dhoni Honest Speech At M S Dhoni Telugu Movie Audio Launch Sushant Singh Rajput, SS Rajamouli


Watch Video Below : Dhoni Honest Speech At M S Dhoni Telugu Movie Audio Launch Sushant Singh Rajput, SS Rajamouli. M.S. Dhoni – The Untold Story is about the previous India Test commander’s trip in the realm of cricket. “It demonstrates my adolescence, playing football and after that cricket. I was somewhat lingering behind in cricket. At that point, I went to Kharagpur,” a grinning Dhoni said on the sidelines of a limited time occasion on Saturday. “For me results are not generally critical. I am mindful in India winning matters a considerable measure,” he said. “In the event that I accepted what I am doing is correct, I never retreated, for what is vital is doing well things at the opportune time.”

Dhoni Honest Speech At M S Dhoni Telugu Movie Audio Launch Sushant Singh Rajput, SS Rajamouli

I'm Waiting For Baahubali 2 Says MS Dhoni | Dhoni About Baahubali |

         
         

Dhoni likewise said his greatest motivation was playing for the nation. “It is the same for any sportsperson. Not everyone gets an opportunity to play for India. Also, to speak to for a long time is something unique and treasure,” he said.

Previous
Next Post »